Madhya Pradesh has a rich land bringing in diverse culture, history, heritage and wildlife. If you are a wanderlust by nature, visiting Madhya Pradesh would surely be an enriching experience for a lifetime. There are so many things to see and do in this state, that one trip might not be sufficient. No matter how … Continue reading “Come, Fall in Love With The Fantastic Madhya Pradesh!”
Madhya Pradesh has a rich land bringing in diverse culture, history, heritage and wildlife. If you are a wanderlust by nature, visiting Madhya Pradesh would surely be an enriching experience for a lifetime. There are so many things to see and do in this state, that one trip might not be sufficient. No matter how many times you walk through the history of Madhya Pradesh, relive the bygone times, immerse in the spiritual sanctity and get lost with the land’s cultural heritage, it will be an all new acquaintance for you.
It is accepted that India is a land of diversity owing to its numerous cultures, religions, tradition and heritage. Each state has unique places, people and traditions, even in Madhya Pradesh.
Let us look at the exclusive specialties that make Madhya Pradesh unique:
- Khajuraho Temples- Declared as UNESCO World Heritage Site, this group of temples will leave you spellbound at first sight. The architecture, design and the sculptures are something to marvel at. The temples are known for its erotic and aesthetic carvings based on the idea- ‘Celebration of love between two souls’. Besides gazing at the sculptures, you can also head for the light and sound show in the evening to know the history of the temple.
- Bheda Ghat- On visiting this place, the first thing that you will exclaim is ‘What an awesome place!’ Surrounded by crystal clear marble rocks all around, this place abounds in peace, tranquility and serenity. To go around Bheda Ghat, you must avail the boat ride where the boatman will share information about this place in the most engaging manner. If you are in search of souvenirs to keep as a token of your tourism in Madhya Pradesh, you can get it from the local stores that sell various items made of marble. Another attraction of this place is the Dhuandhar Falls. The waterfall does not have such a great height but the speed at which river Narmada flows down, creates an astonishing view for the visitors.
- Satpura National Park- Madhya Pradesh is also known for its wildlife conservation efforts and this is clear from its 6 national parks and their wildlife reserves. Satpura National Park has a remarkable tiger reserve where you can see numerous tigers involved in some or the other activity. The main specialty of this park is that it is a three-in-one combination; in other words, the park has mountains, forests and backwaters. The fauna of this park is diverse-you can sight sloth bear, Indian bison, Spotted deer, leopard and many more. Also there is no dearth of migratory birds like Kingfisher, hornbill and others.
- Pench Tiger Reserve- Also another national park, it is mainly known for its population of tigers. Spotting a tiger is really easy here and apart from that, you can also sight wild dogs, vulture, jackal, leopard. The most interesting aspect is that the national park is the origin of Mowgli of ‘The Jungle Book’ by Rudyard Kipling. And so you will see a sign board saying ‘ Welcome to the Mowgli’s Land’.
Conclusion– Besides these, you have abundant other places to visit, things to see and record it in your mind like Pachmarhi, Orchha, Bandhavgarh National Park and it continues. For the best tour experience, you can book suitable MP tour packages from your trusted travel agency.
Located at the heart of India, Madhya Pradesh is a land of wonders to majority tourists. The state is blessed with abundant flora and fauna along with rich cultural heritage and historical locations. Whatever be your interest, Madhya Pradesh will never leave you disappointed and all the credits go to the numerous towns and cities … Continue reading “How To Plan A Three Day Trip To Pachmarhi in July?”
Located at the heart of India, Madhya Pradesh is a land of wonders to majority tourists. The state is blessed with abundant flora and fauna along with rich cultural heritage and historical locations. Whatever be your interest, Madhya Pradesh will never leave you disappointed and all the credits go to the numerous towns and cities that together make up the beautiful Madhya Pradesh!
One state that deserves special mention, especially if you want a good trip in MP within a short span of time (for three days or so), is definitely Pachmarhi. But the question is, since there are so many things to see, feel, enjoy and taste in Pachmarhi, how will you do it all within three days? First of all, you need to avail the Pachmarhi tour package from your trusted travel agency and then just follow the trip itineraries. So the Pachmarhi tour package sort out your three days trip?
- Day 1– Since there are numerous places to visit in Pachmarhi and you have just 3 days to spare, visiting only the special tourist attractions would be a wise decision. On the first day, visit the Pandava Caves, Bee Falls and lastly Dhoopgarh. One of the best places in Pachmarhi that will leave you bespectacled is the Pandava caves, a group of Buddhist temples carved in rocks belonging to the 9th century. Although there are many waterfalls in Pachmarhi, you will simply marvel at the beauty of Bee Falls with its cascade of glistening water coursing through the valleys. The last stop would be Dhoopgarh, the highest point of Pachmarhi at 1352 meter. You can very well imagine how picturesque it would be to view the sunrise and sunset from this point and this is the specialty of this place, undoubtedly!
- Day 2– The previous day trip must have left you pretty exhausted! Hence how about a visit to another spectacular cave and a magnificent hilltop temple? that’s right! You will be taken to the Jata Shankar Cave and Chauragarh Temple on the second day. Like the Pandava caves, Jata Shankar Cave is also no less a beauty. Composed of mainly limestone, this cave again has a mythological tale to say: it is believed Lord Shiva hid himself from the wrath of Bhashmasur. This cave has naturally carved structures that look like Lord Shiva himself and hence the name. The Chauragarh Temple is located atop a hill at a height of 1326 meter; you can have a spectacular view of the surrounding hills and valleys. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva; most importantly you need to have great strength in your leg muscles for you need to climb nearly 1300 steps to reach here!
- Day 3– The last day of your trip should be ended in a grand way. Hence, you will be visiting the Satpura National Park and the Duchess Fall. Begin with the Fall and then end both your day and the trip among the animals! Duchess Falls is yet another scenic waterfall and you can call it the Victoria Falls of Madhya Pradesh, unhesitatingly. At Satpura National Park, you can view various animals like tigers, leopards, bison and others from a close view as well as watch various migratory birds chirping here and there.
Conclusion- Thus your three day trip to Pachmarhi is sorted. With a visit to so many places within three days, you will surely have one of the best Madhya Pradesh tourism experiences. Remember! Book your tour package in advance so that you can enjoy the short trip in an organized way instead of hurrying at the last moment.
The sounds and scenes of the Madhya Pradesh jungles hold a special place in the heart of every wildlife enthusiasts. The large expanse of land prospers with various species of flora and fauna owing to its rugged terrain adorned with vast plains on one side, lush green forests on the other sides and crystal clear … Continue reading “Do You Know Top 4 Wildlife Destination in Madhya Pradesh?”
The sounds and scenes of the Madhya Pradesh jungles hold a special place in the heart of every wildlife enthusiasts. The large expanse of land prospers with various species of flora and fauna owing to its rugged terrain adorned with vast plains on one side, lush green forests on the other sides and crystal clear streams occasionally flowing in between. This natural setting makes it a perfect habitat for thriving wildlife and which in turn promotes Madhya Pradesh tourism.
Madhya Pradesh can be proudly called as the homeland for wildlife parks, tiger reserves and sanctuaries. Presently there are 9 national parks, 6 Tiger reserves and 25 sanctuaries in the state, sheltering some of the most uncommon species of birds and animals. These protected areas also conserve endangered animals like Tigers.
If you are eager to have an unforgettable wildlife adventure, Madhya Pradesh is your ideal wildlife destination for sure! Let us look at the popular wildlife destinations that can set your heart racing immediately!
- Kanha National Park- With an extent of almost 940 sq km, there is no wonder why Kanha National Park is also known as the largest national park in Madhya Pradesh. The park is in the close vicinity of the plateau of Bamhnidadar and is a common meeting ground for a large flock of birds. Apart from that, it also offers its visitors a captivating view of the sunset. The pride of this national park lies in having the Barasingha (swamp deer) back from being nearly extinct. Also, the park has a popular Tiger reserve where the tigers roam around unhindered and undisturbed. Other animals to spot are jackals, foxes, leopards, wild cats and so on.
- Bandhavgarh National Park– Although this is not as large as Kanha, it has the highest population of Royal Bengal Tigers! Located in the Vindhya Hills of the Umaria district, this park is ideal for a riveting safari ride with the Tigers by your side. Feeling like you are in some wildlife adventure movie? that’s right. The park is a special favorite spot for all animal lovers. The smell and sound of the jungle will remind you of Mowgli and the characters! Apart from spotting tigers, you can also sight sloth bear, deer, leopards and more than 250 species of birds here.
- Satpura National Park- This is a smaller park than the previous two ones but the natural setting will automatically lure you to visit here. Dhoopgarh is the highest peak and you are sure to sight tigers, leopards, wild dogs, bison and various other creatures. Apart from safari rides, you can also go for bird-watching, boating or canoeing.
- Pench National Park- The park gets its name from the Pench river that flows across the terrain of the park. Animals like wild boar, striped hyena, barking deer and other varied animals comprise the wildlife population of this park. Visiting Pench will make you realize why author Rudyard Kipling chose this park as an inspiration for ‘Jungle Book’ and the various animal characters in the story. You will also get entertained by watching more than 280 species of birds in this park.
Conclusion– By now, you must have mentally transported to these parks already, after reading about the parks. The wild roars, the musty smell of the forests, the sound of silence interspersed with the chirpping of the birds, will provide you the perfect ambiance for experiencing the best safari ride in this state.